Round Table Charity Shoot-out 26 August 2017
Be a hero this Hero's Day!
Get together a team and challenge other teams for some exciting prizes and fight for your favourite cause!
The winning teams will get to hand over genrous donations to their chosen charities and the rest of the proceeds will go to NOAH (Namibian old age homes) foundation for goods that they require such as hearing aids, wheelchairs, Glasses etc. These items improve the lives of those that receive them.
- There will be men's team tournament and a mixed team (at least 2 ladies per team) tournament.
- The ladies tournament will use the less painful and smaller caliber .50 cal paintballs.
- Teams consist of at least 6 players. Teams can have an unlimited amount of reserves, however only 5 players play in each point.
- All teams will use the same equipment – all equipment and ammunition will be provided
- Each team will play at least three round robin matches. Teams progressing from the round robin stages will then play Quarter finals, Semi-finals and Finals. Depending on amount of teams.
- To win a point a member of the team must touch the opposing team's start station, without being 'hit' or marked with paint by either his opponents or his team mates. This can be done once the entire opposing team is eliminated from the game or if the opposing team is distracted.
Entry Fees per team:
All equipment and ammunition will be provided
N$ 3 000 per Corporate team
N$ 1 800 per private team
Food and drinks will be available for sale.
General Info: Once Entry form has been completed, we will send you an invoice. Please fill in the details for the invoice in the comments field above. Banking details will be on the invoice.